Senior Software Engineer
- Plan, architect, design and deliver towards the technology roadmap.
- Contribute to development as and when needed to do either POCs or actual feature
- Maintain the existing product code in production and fix any upcoming issues.
- Coordinate with project management and quality assurance to release product as per plan.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and
studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas and follow the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards,
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and
procedures, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computers Engineering.
Minimum experience: Five (5) years. Position requires five (5) years of post-baccalaureate
progressive experience. Five (5) years of experience must include five (5) years of experience
in React JS, Node JS, MySQL and Web technologies.